Avery Dennison FreshMarx 9417+ food labelling solution
The FreshMarx® 9417+ is a flexible food labelling solution designed to produce legible detailed food labels that comply with food safety standards. Pre-loaded data simplifies food labelling and eliminates mistakes in calculating food expiration dates.
- Accurate shelf-life, nutrition, and ingredient labels.
- Automated, secure menu updates.
- Video and document viewing.
- Factory installed WiFi option.
- Barcodes for Point-of-Sale or inventory scanning.
- Open architecture supports custom applications.
- Timers to track food prep.
- Improve labeling accuracy with prestored data for shelf life, nutrition, ingredient and grab-and-go labels.
- Reduce time spent performing manual shelf life calculations.
- Achieve labelling consistency with kitchen processes across multiple locations.
- Alarm feature alerts operators to scheduled tasks.
- Activity log enables tracking of printer use history.
- Eliminate health code violations and reduce spoilage caused by illegible handwriting.
- Print barcode labels for point-of-sale and inventory scanning.
- Print custom labels with logos, images and QR codes to better market your brand.
- Open architecture allows for custom application development.
- Audible timers assist with cooking times for multiple menu items.
- Simplify food prep with full shift, prep label batch printing.
- Send print jobs to the 9417+ from external kitchen applications.
To schedule a demo or get help finding the right products and services for your business, contact us on email@example.com or call 01202 055331.